Friday, November 23, 2007

Could it be? My son is THREE!

November 15th, 2004 at 1:49 AM, my little boy came into the world, making me a first-time mother. I heard somewhere that a woman stays forever the age she was when she had her first child. If that's the case, I'll be forever 23.

Kai, on the other hand, is getting so big! I can't believe that that little baby boy from three years ago is now talking in complete sentences! He's such an amazing blessing--funny, head-strong, active, smart and adorable. I may be a little bit biased, but I'm so thankful for this little boy and what his presence has done in my life.

For his third birthday, we ate cake and opened a few presents from the grandparents.

Kai opens his presents while Quinn watches on.


Kai opening presents while Quinn watches on.


Kai opening a fishing rod from Uncle Joe.

Shawn and Kai figure out the fishing pole together.

No comments: