Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Numbers

We have a big, foam playmat that connects together like a jigsaw puzzle. It has numbers and mathematical symbols on it. Kai takes great pleasure in immediately tearing it up into as many pieces as possible as soon as I put it back together. It is a nice place for Quinn to crawl around since it acts as a cushion against our tile floor.

This morning, Quinn was crawling around and Kai went and sat by her. I told him to teach Quinn the numbers and sure enough, he started showing Quinn the numbers and explaining them to her. "Quinn! This is a seven! Quinn! This is a two!" It was adorable. So cute, in fact, that I got out my camera to record it for posterity. Of course, as soon as I pulled out the camera, my two little hams immediately stopped what they were doing and fixated on the camera. Oh well, I tried....

No comments: