Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Mom Diet Plan

So I've figured out why I lost all my pregnancy weight pretty quickly this time. It's a revolutionary plan that I'm going to write a book about. You guys are lucky to get the first look at what should be a huge development in dieting. I call it the "Mom Diet Plan."

Here's how it worked for me:

I started with just Kai (this was several months ago). For breakfast I would make three scrambled eggs covered in grated cheese, a piece of buttered toast and a glass of orange juice. At first, I ate most of it by myself, but Kai had about a quarter of a piece of toast and about half an egg. You slowly start giving your child a little bit more as they grow older. Then your second child starts eating solids, so you set aside some of the eggs from your plate to feed to them. The first child is now up to half a piece of toast and an entire egg, as well as begging from your plate once he's done with his.

I've realized that my breakfast intake has been cut in half because of all this sharing with my kids! No wonder I've lost the weight...

No comments: