Monday, July 23, 2007

Meme

It's another meme, courtesy of my sister Celeste.

5 things I want to do before I die:
Live in Europe.
Learn another language (or two, or three).
Learn to surf.
See my kids grow up and have kids of their own.
Become a midwife.

5 things I can do:
Make my pinkie toe "dance," though Shawn has asked me not to anymore.
Make people laugh (especially my kids).
Name that tune.
Boggle.
Birth babies.

5 things I can't do:
Go without sleep.
Cook and talk at the same time (thanks, Mom!).
Jump on trampolines.
Paint my own nails without getting it all over myself.
Go without a day planner, even though my schedule is extremely flexible.

5 things that make a man attractive:
Being family oriented.
A good sense of humor.
Intelligence.
Nice eyes.
Patience.

5 celebrities I have a crush on:
My sister stole most of my list. You can see the pictures on Poetic Justice. I only have one change to her list:

Tom Brady
Ryan Phillipe
Sawyer on "LOST"
Hayden Christensen
David Caruso (very strange, but true!)

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Every time I see CSI:Miami I think of you. I wonder if that makes Shawn a little uneasy because of your odd taste in men.