Friday, October 24, 2008

More Adventures in Motherhood

I was chilly last night, so I actually slept with socks on.

Claire is sleeping in a play yard next to our bed, so when she wants to nurse at night, I get up and bring her into our bed, then put her back in the play yard.

When I woke up early this morning to get ready for a conference in Kansas City, I noticed that I had lost my socks during the night. I figured they just got lost somewhere under the sheets and didn't think anything more about it.

After I got myself ready, I woke up Claire and started to get her ready. It was then that I noticed she was wearing one of my socks! I have no recollection of putting it on her foot, but obviously I must have. I can't imagine what my frame of mind must have been...........

Sigh......I think I'm too sleep deprived or something.

No comments: