Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's Hot, Ya'll!

Seriously! It is super hot! How can we tell?

1. The temperature inside our air conditioned bedroom was 82 degrees at 11 o'clock at night the other night.

2. The temperature in our un-air conditioned bathroom was 102.5 degrees at 11 o'clock at night the other night.

3. The coolest water we can get out of the tap in our house right now is 105 degrees (the cold tap all the way on). In order to give the kids baths, I have to plan ahead by filling the bathtub and letting it cool down for a few hours.

4. Getting into my car the other day, I burned myself pressing the door unlock button. Then I burned myself strapping the kids into their car seats. I burned myself starting the car. I burned myself adjusting the rear view mirror.The steering wheel was blistering hot, too. And we even had the sunshades in place!

And for added fun, it is humid, humid, humid!

No comments: