Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kai's 4th Birthday

Some dear friends of ours had extra tickets to the Shriner's Circus in Kansas City last Saturday, so we decided to take Kai for his birthday. Yes, it's true--he turned FOUR on Saturday! I can't believe it!

Anyway, we went to the circus and the kids did really well. Kai was very interested in all the acts. We saw some really cool things. I had never been to a real circus before, so it was very neat to me. It made me feel very child-like and dazzled. There were all the standard acts; dancing poodles, tight-rope walkers, trapeze artists and other fun and exciting things. Because Shawn and the husband of the family we went with had to both work that evening, we ended up staying only until intermission. Even still, we got to see so many exciting things.

Quinn wasn't quite as impressed. Or maybe she was just tired, because she fell asleep about halfway through. We couldn't believe she could sleep through all that noise, but she did.

Kai giving me a smile on his fourth birthday.

I'm really not sure what he was doing here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: