Monday, October 1, 2007

A Husband Meme

Here is a fun Meme on husbands that I got courtesy of my sister and her husband, Jamas.

1. Who is your man? Shawn Cherri.
2. How long have you been together? Met 2 years, 2 months ago. Married 632 days ago (1 year, 9 months or so).
3. How long did you date? Hm...tough one. We didn't really date---we call it our "courtship." And it lasted about 5 months.
4. How old is your man? 29, almost 4 years older than me.
5. Who eats more? Him, except when I'm pregnant.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Him.
7. Who is taller? Him.
8. Who sings better? We're both decent, but not great.
9. Who is smarter? I'm book smart and he's street smart.
10. Whose temper is worse? Me, hands down. I'm not sure he actually has a temper, as I have only seen him mad once and it was over a basketball game.
11. Who does the laundry? Me.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Him.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on your perspective. Looking at the bed while standing up, I do. Lying down, he does.
14. Who pays the bills? Him.
15. Who is better with the computer? Him.
16. Who mows the lawn? No lawn to speak of.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, most of the time. He helps sometimes, though.
18. Who drives when you are together? Almost always him.
19. Who pays when you go out? Him.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hmm, me, I think.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Tie. We see each of them RARELY.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
24. Who asked who out?He asked me out.....six weeks after we were engaged. Our first official date was a disaster.
25. Who proposed?He did, after making me walk about 15 miles.
26. Who is more sensitive? Him. I tease him about crying so much during movies.
27. Who has more friends? Him.
28. Who has more siblings? Me.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Definitely him.

No comments: