Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blog Neglect

I know, I know....I have been neglecting my blog. It has been busy most of the time since we've been home--22 days now. My hope is that sometime soon I'll be able to post some new pictures or interesting updates.

Things we've done since we've been home:

--LOTS of Walmart trips
--A few Taco Bell visits
--Visited with family
--Gone walking on "The Land"
--Watched March Madness games
--Gone through years worth of accumulated papers, pictures, trinkets, junk, clothes, etc.
--Organized, donated, filed, labeled, trashed or boxed up said items
--Managed our rowdy children, one of which has been teething almost the entire time we've been home
--A trip to Oregon for Shawn for a job interview
--A trip to a suburb of Kansas City for a job interview
--Had the stomach flu
--Shawn had a cold
--Chugged Airborne
--Napped
--Laundry---in a REAL sized washer and dryer (woohoo!)
--Dishes---in a REAL sized dishwasher (never thought I'd be so psyched about that)
--Found maternity clothes
--Missed some things about Bahrain
--MIL and I scrapbooked
--Gave Shawn a pedicure
--Celebrated Shawn's big 30th Birthday
--Shawn went camping this evening with his cousin and brother....I imagine I'll be writing a blog post about that one soon

Tune in later!
Upcoming events:

--A second interview near KC
--A visit to my sister's house
--A visit to my brother's house
--Sushi night
--A hair overhaul--I'm going blonde again
--Kai's adoption hearing
--Visiting with my sister-in-law and her little baby girl (whom I haven't met yet!)
--More decisions about work/living arrangments
--Hopefully, more blogging

Life is an adventure!

No comments: