Monday, December 22, 2008

Quinn's 1st (2nd) Birthday

As you guys are sending in your Mother of the Year Award nominations, just remember that my daughter never had a first birthday party. Last year, Shawn was in Australia when Quinn turned one. Since it was just the two kids and myself at home, I didn't make a big fuss (or even a cake) on December 8th. Life started moving so fast and in the mix, we didn't ever celebrate Quinn's 1st birthday formally. Sad, but true.

To make up for it, this year we made sure to celebrate it with cake and ice cream. Family, presents--the whole works.

Quinn checking out the horse-themed cake Grame Cherri made.

She was pretty excited about it, but didn't know what the candles were for. Shawn and Kai ended up helping her blow them out.

Quinn opening presents with my assistance.

The Fam. From left to right: Ana, Grame Cherri, Augusta, Quinn (barely seen on my lap), Dolce, Matt, Ashley Teal.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: