Friday, June 29, 2007

Meme

My dear sister Celeste has tagged me for a meme. If you would like to learn exciting facts about her, check out her blog Poetic Justice http://http://celestejustice.blogspot.com/2007/06/ive-been-tagged.html

Though the rules state that I am supposed to tag 8 other people after listing 8 random facts/habits about myself, I don't think I know 8 other people I'm unrelated to, let alone 8 other people who maintain blogs. Even the ones I do know, I'm sure Celeste already tagged. So I am opting out of passing it along :(. I know, I know.....it breaks the rules, but I'm a rebel, too (like my sister).

8 Random Facts/Habits about myself:

1. I won't share utensils with anyone but Kai, including Shawn.
2. I LOVE football.
3. I will probably continue to classify myself as a Southerner until I die.
4. I think guys with glasses are cute.
5. Sometimes when the kids are very whiny, I put in earplugs and do housework while they play nearby in order to preserve what's left of my sanity.
6. I would rather be blind than deaf.
7. I'm a sociologist to the core.
8. The song I have probably listened to most in my life is "Let Go" by Frou Frou.

Augusta "Rock Out!" Cherri

No comments: